Today, Nicholas interviews Brett Jones, co-founder of The Relationship Code. Brett is a relationship coach who has been married for 26 years. Brett shares his wisdom and nuggets of knowledge about how relationship dynamics have changed, and how to become a leader and warrior in all aspects of life.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[03:20] Entrepreneurial Bug
[03:55] Brett’s Journey
[09:33] Rapid Rise
[14:15] The Gift
[21:00] Men are Leaders
[26:44] Emotional Questions
[36:05] Secret to Everlasting Marriage
- After WW1 and WW2, men came back changed, broken, and wanting peace.
- Women had to handle it all while the men were away.
- We are now in a culture where men shut down to cope and women handle it all and get exhausted.
- In the 60’s, men and women were deemed to be equal. However, people assumed that this meant that men and women were the same.
- This caused them to communicate like they were the same, which led us to a 60% divorce rate.
- Women want men to lead.
Find Nicholas on Instagram @nicholasbayerle
Join the Brotherhood Facebook Group here!