Welcome to The Billion dollar Body, which is operated by The True Challenge, LLC (“Nicholas Bayerle”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) carefully, as it constitutes legally binding terms and conditions and applies to your use of (a) The Billion Dollar Body, web, console, desktop and other applications (b) the website located www.thebilliondollarbody.com and all corresponding web pages and websites associated with the foregoing URL (“Site”) and (c) any other content, applications, features, functionality, information and services offered by us through the Site, including, without limitation, viral, embeddable or application/device-based features and related technology (e.g., mobile, web, console, desktop and other APIs, widgets, plugins, applications, etc.) (collectively, “Services”).
This Agreement applies whether you are accessing the Services via a wireless or mobile device, a personal computer or any other technology or device (each, a “Device”). This Agreement does not cover other services, websites or any corresponding content, features, and activities made available by any other company or third party, unless specifically stated.
1. General. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the Services shall enable Users to access certain features, functionality, information and services provided by us and/or our affiliates, which may include, without limitation, providing Users with the ability to access, view information related to products and services, and embed certain audio-visual content.
3. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of or registration for the Services at any time, for any reason, and The True Challenge, LLC may terminate your use of or registration to the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability or obligation to you or any third party.
4. Modifications. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, in our sole discretion. We will post or display notices of material changes on the Services and/or notify you via other electronic means. The form of such notice is at our discretion. Once we post or make them available on the Services, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the Services after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. We recommend that you check back frequently and review this Agreement regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you.
6. User Registration.
6.1 In order to access and use certain content, features and functionality of the Services, we may require that you (a) register for the applicable Services, whether on the Site, a Third Party Platform or otherwise, including, in some instances, creating and/or providing a username and password combination (“User Credentials”) and (b) provide to us and/or make available (e.g., via Third Party Platform permissions and consents, etc.) certain additional information, which may include, without limitation, your email address, legal name, country of residence, location, date of birth, usage data and other information, and, to the extent applicable, for any fee-based transactions and purchases offered by us, your physical address, telephone number(s), applicable payment information (e.g., payment card data, PayPal information, etc.) and other information (collectively, a “User Account”).
6.2 You represent and warrant that all registration and account information you submit and/or make available is truthful and accurate and you shall maintain and promptly update the accuracy of such information. Further, if you elect to become a registered user of the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Credentials, and you shall be responsible and liable for any access to or use of the Services by you or any person or entity using your User Credentials, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you or on your behalf, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent, including, without limitation, any fee-based transactions. It is therefore critical that you do not share your User Credentials with anyone. You agree to immediately notify The True Challenge, LLC of any unauthorized use of your User Credentials or User Account, or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to (a) control the dissemination and use of your User Credentials and User Account, (b) update, maintain and control access to your User Credentials and User Account, and (c) cancel your User Account on the Services. We reserve the right to deny access, use and registration privileges to any user of the Services if we believe there is a question about the identity of the person trying to access any account or element of the Services. The True Challenge, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
8. Proprietary Rights.
8.1 As between you and The True Challenge, LLC, The Billion Dollar Body owns, solely and exclusively, all right, title and interest in and to the Services and all content (other than your User Postings (as defined herein)) contained and/or made available through the Services (“Content”), and all such Content is protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, all audio/visual content, artwork, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, copy, text, computer code, software, music (including the musical compositions therein), data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Services, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Services, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the Services). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “Services” includes “Content” as well.
8.2 Except as expressly set forth herein, the Services are to be used solely for your non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-commercial and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the Services, including, without limitation, notices on any Content you transmit, download, display, print, stream or reproduce from the Services. Except as expressly authorized by The True Challenge,LLC and set forth in Additional Terms (e.g., Services that allow for the use of embeddable or viral features, applications, etc.), you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website or platform), or otherwise use, any Content without the express, prior written consent of The True Challenge, LLC is not the owner. Moreover, the framing or scraping of or in-line linking to the Services or any Content contained thereon and/or the use of webcrawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any Content made available on or through the Services other than as expressly authorized by us is prohibited. You further agree to abide by exclusionary protocols (e.g., Robot.txt, Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP), etc.) used in connection with the Services. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state, local laws, or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall enforce same. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that the Services contain elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in Section 11 below.
9. User Conduct. You are solely responsible for your conduct in connection with the Services. We want to keep the Services safe and enjoyable for everyone and the use of the Services for unlawful or harmful activities is expressly prohibited. You agree that, while using the Services, you shall not:
(a) engage in or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable law, rule, regulation, judicial or government order or give rise to civil liability or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or of any other person or entity;
(b) submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services any material or take any action that is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts (including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), contains a link to an adult website or is patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(c) submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity;
(d) engage in or encourage conduct that affects adversely or reflects negatively on The True Challenge, LLC, its affiliates, or parent company, the Services, our goodwill, name or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person or entity from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Services, or from advertising or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Services;
(e) submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(f) except as expressly permitted herein, use the Services for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, engaging in barter arrangements, pyramid schemes, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services or exploiting information or material obtained on, through or in connection with the Services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with another website, platform or service;
(g) modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Services or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Services by any other user;
(h) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(i) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through or in connection with the Services;
(j) solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “phishing”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of other users or other information, including transmitting or facilitating in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages;
(k) modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Services, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from any part of the Services, or encourage, assist or authorize any other person to do so; or
(l) submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services any information, materials or content (and/or engage in or encourage conduct or other activities) that are, or could be perceived as, false, incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
The True Challenge, LLC assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate, false, incorrect, misleading, deceptive or unlawful content, information, materials or conduct. If at any time IT Collection chooses in its sole discretion to monitor the Services, The True Challenge,LLC nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Postings (as defined herein), assumes no obligation to modify or remove any User Postings and assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user. The True Challenge, LLC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, violates, or is suspected of violating, this Section 9, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Further, you acknowledge, consent and agree that The True Challenge, LLC may access, preserve and disclose your account and registration information and any other content or information if required to do so by law or if based on a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any content or information violates the rights of any third party; (d) respond to your requests for customer or technical service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of The True Challenge, LLC, its users or any third parties.
10. User Postings.
10.1 We have the right, but not the obligation, to review any User Posting and to delete, remove, move, edit or reject, without notice to you, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, any User Postings, including, without limitation, any Unauthorized Postings; provided, however, that I The True Challenge,LLC shall have no obligation or liability to you or any third party for failure to do so or for doing so in any particular manner. As used herein, the term “Unauthorized Posting” means any User Posting that is or may be construed as violating this Agreement, including, without limitation, Section 9 herein, or is deemed to be unacceptable to The True Challenge,LLC as determined in I The True Challenge,LLC’s sole discretion.
13. Advertisements. From time to time, you may choose to communicate with, interact with, or obtain Third Party Services from our advertisers, sponsors, or other promotional partners (collectively, “Advertisers”) found on or through the Services or via a hyperlinked website, service or platform. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertisers or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
14. Promotions, Contests, and Sweepstakes. From time to time, The True Challenge,LLC or the Services’ operational service providers, suppliers, partners, and Advertisers may conduct promotions and other activities on, through or in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, contests and sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotions”). Each Promotion may have Additional Terms and/or Rules which shall be posted or otherwise made available to you in connection therewith.
16. Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights, licenses and privileges granted herein, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned or transferred by The True Challenge,LLC without restriction, notice or other obligation to you.
17. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The True Challenge,LLC, its affiliates, and parent companies, and their respective successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, Advertisers, partners, suppliers and service providers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) your breach or violation this Agreement or (c) your User Postings. The True Challenge,LLC reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us upon our request.
18. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.THE WEBSITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE; IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: WE AND OUR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID US IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE FROM US DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS LISTED ON THE WEBSITES. THE WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
19. Customer Support. For assistance with technical issues or customer support inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com
20. Governing Law; Miscellaneous.
20.1 This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and The True Challenge, LLC concerning the Services and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to the Services and your use thereof. This Agreement cannot be changed orally. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect any other provisions and this Agreement shall be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of this Agreement; however, no action arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Services, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). The failure of The True Challenge, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
20.2 The Websites are based in the United States. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Websites or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
20.3 IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
20.4 TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, EACH OF YOU AND IT COLLECTION WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
20.5 The Services are controlled by The True Challenge LLC from its offices in the U.S. The True Challenge LLC makes no representation or warranty that the Services or Content contained on or made available in connection therewith is legal, appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, rules and regulation, if and to the extent local laws, rules and regulations are applicable. No software made available in connection with the Services may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
This Agreement was last modified on November 2016 and is effective immediately.
Copyright © 2016 The True Challenge LLC
Last Updated November 2016
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Personal Information.
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, respond to a survey, register for an event, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
2. Order Information.
When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
3. Billing Information.
4. Other Information.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, job title, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Websites.
e. From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any The True Challenge, LLC marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
- The True Challenge LLC will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
- In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information (excluding the Billing Information) with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, social media, and e-mail marketing. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on blog comments; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. However, regardless of our efforts and the Device you use to access the Services, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The True Challenge LLC does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals. If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request by email to our Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the email subject line or envelope or post card. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights”, include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by fax. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
How to Contact Us