In this week’s episode, Amanda and Nicholas go into detail on the importance of time management between work and kids.
Listen and find out why having a good relationship with your kids doesn’t just automatically happen and you need to put in work to create a strong bond.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[1:34] Starting A Business Is Similar To Being A Parent
[7:36] Don’t Sacrifice Family Time For Your Business
[12:58] Having A Good Relationship With Your Kid
[15:43] Whatever You Focus On You Build Desire For
[19:03] Time Management
- Sell people what they want and give them what they need.
- Stop trying to hit the lottery, just go out there everyday and do the things that make you successful.
- Find a new appreciation for moments and time.
- Your bond and connection doesn’t automatically happen because they’re your kid. If you don’t put in work into a relationship, it’s not going to grow.
- Have quality time vs the quantity of time