Seth Dahl is a writer and worldwide speaker to adults and children. For over 15 years, he has experienced working with children and being a children’s pastor.
In this episode, Seth talks about how you can become a better father how you can show up powerful inside of your family and how he’s been able to speak all over the world on this subject.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[1:18] Who Is Seth Dahl
[2:20] Becoming A Children’s Pastor
[5:32] Change In Youth’s Social Dynamic
[8:20] Being The Best Father You Can Be
[12:53] Transitioning To The Lord
[16:51] Teachings Used For The Families
[21:45] School Vs Home-Schooling
[26:01] Influencing Your Kids
[29:15] Communication with your Child
[32:30] Punishment VS Discipline
[50:02] Raising Healthy Kids
[1:01:03] Why Be A Dad?
[1:05:45] Growing As A Person
- The number one way to be a good dad is to be present with your child(ren).
- The first Pastor is the parents and the first church is the home.
- Learn to speak your spouse’s love language to build an even bigger connection and create lower anxiety for your kids.
- If you’re punishing your children love isn’t present in the home fear is present.
- Instead of repairing broken adults we should raise healthy kids