In this week’s podcast, Nicholas interviews Ryan Niddel and delves into how to stop lying and start telling the truth. Ryan gets super vulnerable on the show today, sharing how he went from living a life of multiple lies and addiction to turning around, getting married, starting a company, and revamping his health.
Timestamped Show Notes:
- [ 01:30 ] Shortcuts
- [ 05:21 ] Lack of Community
- [ 08:12 ] Lying
- [ 13:04 ] Structured Relationship
- [ 17:12 ] Daily Routine
- [ 20:24 ] Habits Make You
- [ 26:51 ] Hormones
- [ 31:44 ] Selective in Your Relationships
- [ 35:01 ] Being Honest and Upfront
- Broccoli and cruciferous greens supplemented with DIM can assist in maintaining your estrogen levels, adding in ashwagandha and other homeopathic adaptogens. You can’t be predisposed to a quick fix, it takes time and patience to heal, repair, restore, and maintain your body. Another thing to add in is grass fed proteins and fats, along with getting a good night’s sleep.
- Birds of a feather flock together. When you find people with like-minded goals, businesses, and relationship values, you will find your success catapult in your health and business and relationships.
- The five people you surround yourself with is a big deal if you make it a big deal. If you look back and see who you were surrounded with at your lowest point you will find that those people, their lifestyles, mindsets, and influence was keeping you at that point. Find a group that can grow you, ask questions and apply the answers.