Jon Boles is an inspiring entrepreneur who has successfully scaled 8 companies. He has a mixture of luxury, fitness, cannabis, and automotive clients. He also does high-performance business coaching, helping entrepreneurs get their lives back by focusing on their health, wealth, business, and overall happiness. In this episode, listen to Jon explain how vulnerability helped his success.
[3:02] How You’re Raised Affects How You Are
[6:21] Defining Happiness
[8:20] Drug Addiction
[12:43] Being Vulnerable And Telling Others His Story
[18:03] Becoming True To Yourself, 10x Business
[22:22] Becoming Vulnerable In Your Successes
[25:14] Tips On Successfully Building Businesses
- Your mess is your message. Vulnerability can lead to more respect from being honest.
- Put positive vibes into your business and client will follow. Let the weights off your shoulder and start showing up in your full power.
- You cannot scale multiple 7 figure brands by yourself you need to have an amazing team.
- You can’t compare yourself to your competition or you’ll always be behind them.
- Start a business or a venture that you’re actually passionate about.