Welcome back to another Power Couple Episode! We are so glad to have you! This week Nicholas and Amanda talk about the real raw aspects of being a power couple who works together. They share with us the things they are personally encountering in their own lives, the power of sharing, and the people you surround yourself with.
Timestamped Show Notes:
- [ 02:26 ] The Power of Sharing
- [ 05:03 ] Conflict
- [ 07:58 ] Epiphany
- [ 11:40 ] People Pleasers
- [ 15:04 ] Gratefulness
- [ 16:14 ] Consistency Under Pressure
- [ 17:49 ] Your Number One Team Member
- Many people have a tendency to put on a show, charade that everything is perfect. But being open and talking about issues with people you trust is so a key to a happy healthy relationship. Many people struggle with the same or similar things as you. Extra outside hep can resolve problems for you that would otherwise destroy your relationships. Bringing up conflict is not always easy when you are alone but finding an outlet to talk freely and bounce your ideas off of with help you and potentially save your relationship.
- People pleasing will hold you back. It’s okay to have boundaries, it’s okay to say no, it’s okay to be disliked. When you are decided on what you believe you will sleep well at night. Don’t hold yourself back with guilt, you can’t control people and how they feel about any specific thing.
- Your partner is your number one team member that you have. You want to make sure that relationship is so strong because if it is so much of life’s challenges and the things that you face will be so much easier when you both are on the same page and going after it together. The best mastermind is between husband and wife.