Today Nicholas and Amanda Bayerle jump into Episode #5, talking about the biggest takeaways from this week, comparison through our social media world, the best coaching tool to use for hiring and motivating. Both Nicholas and Amanda share some amazing quotes and resources for you guys to expand your horizons and grow with!
- [ 02:57 ] What You Buy Represents Who You Are
- [ 04:23 ] Comparison: You vs Me
- [ 06:10 ] Weekly Resources
- [ 07:45 ] Quotes
- [ 09:45 ] What We Love
- [ 11:15 ] DISC Test
- In the land of social media, we can all look at other people’s lives and think they are better than ours, focusing what we don’t have. As a high achiever it’s great to look at things and be motivated, but if it ever comes to a point that you are more focused on you’re “lack” or being ungrateful for what you have already you need to let go. Don’t let your unrealistic expectations of yourself cloud your vision and gratefulness. Other people don’t have it better than you, everyone goes through challenges in life.
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus Original Edition by Dr. John Gray
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus Fitness and Exercises Edition by Dr. John Gray
- Take The DISC Test!
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
- “It’s better to live humbly among the poor than to live it up among the rich and famous.”-Proverbs 16:19