Juliana & Mark Spicoluk are the founders of Boho Beautiful, a travel, yoga and lifestyle brand. Their mission is to create positive content for the body, mind and earth.
They have over 1.7 million subscribers on YouTube, 340k+ followers on Instagram, and have sold tens of thousands of books & programs online.
In this episode, Juliana and Mark speak about how they went from no following to millions with no expectations. Listen and learn the importance of self awareness and how to step outside of your thoughts to keep the fears you have out of your way.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[2:30] Dynamic Of Working Together
[5:21] Finding On Another’s Strengths
[10:09] Pride In Your Work
[18:13] Keep Working Through Hard Times
[27:02] Importance Of Self Awareness
[33:52] Stepping Outside Of Your Thoughts
[41:02] Keeping The Spark Alive
[45:22] Facing Your Fears
- You can learn and grow together as a team or partnership.
- Accept the idea that anything worse than failing, is not trying.
- For a certain part of your life you’ll be underpaid and if you make it long enough then you’ll spend the rest of your life being overpaid
- Make sure you figure out your why before you start anything
- Focus on the moment you’re in and be present.
- If you’re feeding yourself high vibrational content, food, and frequencies naturally you will start to create that.
- We act as we think.