Miguel Aguilar is the CEO of a training facility known as Self Made. Miguel strives to make people believe they can become the best version of yourself. From homeless at 16, living in his car, being addicted to drugs & alcohol, to the owner of a unique personal training facility. In this episode, Miguel shows what it means to lead by example and overcome your demons.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[2:20] Childhood Struggles
[5:22] Constantly Trying To Overcome The Fear Of Rejection
[9:27] Using Health And Fitness As A Form Of Self Love
[11:49] Homeless, Abandoned And Alone At The Age Of 16
[18:15] Faking Death At Age 10
[21:15] Reconnecting With Father
[25:41] The Power Of Facing Your Own Demons
[29:35] Process Of Evolution With Positive Influence
[34:02] Coming Into The World Of Real Estate
[39:05] Becoming His Own Man Without The Negative Influence Of Family
[44:02] Structure Of Self-Made Training Facility
[48:33] Getting Involved With Self-Made
- You can use health and fitness as a way to love yourself.
- Life is a lot more fruitful knowing who you are.
- It’s so easy for people to become a product of their environment.
- You can’t blame anyone but yourself.
- With every blessing also comes different level problems that you need to level up from.